Tom Dooley’s Enhanced Peterbilt 579 v 1.28.00 ATS
Peterbilt Enhanced 579 by TomDooley 220.127.116.11
Massive rework of SCS’ stock 579 with lots of modifications:
The provided link works. If it cannot be reached, sharemods needs a moment to regain its composure, so keep calm and try again 15 or 30 minutes later. Repeat as necessary. Eventually, you will be able to download it. If you see it anywhere else but here, it’s not my upload, and I reject any responsibility.
– Aside from the slightly neglected day cab, sleepers come in 58″, 72″ and 80″ sizes. The stock 72″ high roof is still in, but features far less options than the “standup”s. You can do a prettier “high risers” by putting the aero parts on the standup sleeper, by the way.
I won’t add the 40″ flattop, don’t bother asking (again).
– New: all sleepers now also have their own interiors (SCS-“optimized”)
– Fully modular aerokits forall sleepers. When used with GT-Mike’s EPIQ package, you can also create other EPIQ cabs. Detachable side panels, roof fairing, cab/sleeper fillers. Also come with optional chrome fillers.
– New: A variety of radiator grills
– New: Sleeper door options
– Lots of chassis from 4×2 via 6×4 to 8×4 and 8×6.
– Numerous sideskirts, many “naked” with light slots (light pack not included).
– A few new bumpers.
– Bull bars, low- and roofgrills (with slots)
– Cabin back lights, chrome whale tail
– A few sets of exhaust stacks
– Deco chrome for your cab
– fenders for dual- and tri-drive
– Wind deflectors and sun visors also in tinted grey acryl
– sideflare slot stripes for all cab lengths, with/without pipes gap.
– Optional stock cab antennas
– sleeper-side additional blinkers and roof lights
– aux aircon / APU
The fine print: Comes “as-is”. Lowered chassis may or may not work with Advanced coupling, depending on trailer. I didn’t bother to categorize some parts for cab or chassis sizes, so just pick one that fits. No, I won’t upload this to steam workshop.
Please do not re-upload and/or repost. This refers especially to that klunkhead “mods68” who steals anything he can grab, to post it on modsats. YOU SUCK!
Credits and a very big thanks to- (in no particular order)
based on a SCS model.
– (As far as I know) This mod does NOT contain any stuff by “Kentuckyboy” M. Hester and/or someone who calls himself “quattrophobia”.
– It DOES contain a few pieces from a Pete387 I found shortly after ATS was released in early 2016. I haven’t been able to find a creator then and in the meantime deleted the old 387, but whoever you are, dude, thanks a lot. Likely for converting the model from Idontknowwhere. Feel yourself credited, please. This relates to the APU, Heater, and sat dish.
P.S.: Please spare us yet another video review. Anyone interested can try this out himself, it won’t bite.