CAT 3408 engines pack v1.4
This mod has the sounds of a Caterpillar, model 3408 V8 eight cylinder engine, with the most realistic torque measurements possible. It contains the electronic ignition of the engine. Adapted to versions 1.39 and later made in FMod, according to SCS requirements.
You will find seven horsepower options for this engine ranging from 400HP to 800HP. Also includes a 15-speed composite transmission with 6 final drive ratio options (from vanilla 3.23 to 4.63)
1. 3408 T DI: 400 hp at 2,100 rpm, 1,200 pound-feet at 1,400 rpm
2. 3408A TA: 450 hp at 2100 rpm, 1460 pound-feet at 1400 rpm
3. 3408B TA: 500 hp at 2100 rpm, 1616 pound-feet at 1400 rpm
4. 3408B TA: 540 horsepower at 2100 rpm, 1746 pound-feet at 1400 rpm
5. 3408E TA: 600 hp at 2300 rpm, 1950 pound-feet at 1400 rpm
6. 3408E TA: 700 horsepower at 2,100 rpm, 2,250 pound-feet at 1,400 rpm
7. 3408E TA: 800 hp at 2,100 rpm, 2,600 pound-feet at 1,400 rpm
Please do not modify the data of the modification as it may cause errors in the game. If you know how to modify them, you are at your own risk, and do not share it with anyone other than yourself.
Thanks to vsTerminus for permission to use their sound mixes, and YouTube user gm16v149, for recording it.
Functional for American Truck Simulator versions 1.39, 1.40 and 1.41.
Available for the following trucks:
– Classic XL (odd_fellow / BSA)
– FLC (XBS)
– T610 (GTM)
– T800 (2016)
– T800 (GTM)
– W900b (GTM)
– 567 (GTM)
Minor sound enhancements.
Fit and adapt to the Western Star 4900 truck (if you use that mod, make sure you place it on top of that truck in your manager).
International 9400 DEF folder configuration.
Minor fixes to truck definition files.
How to install the mod:
After downloading the file, use a program like WinRar, 7Zip or others, extract the folder and put it in the mod folder of your game. Finally, enable it in Mod Manager.
Avoid uploading this mod to other storage sites, if you want to share use the original link (Sharemods). If you edit the file, do so at your discretion and responsibility.
Only his person has been in charge of the conversion to FMOD and update of the mod. Respect the credits that appear in this mod.