TOMDOOLEY’S PETE 579 PARTS V1.4.02 MOD
The goal of this mod is to beef up the stock Pete 579 with a number of independent customization options. So I gave the model a number of new attachment points.
Contents in release 1.4:
– BETA 80-inch high roof cabin w/ longer chassis and selection of side skirts
– cabin inner lights (sleepers only)
– added “r_grill” attachment point (compatible to Aradeth’s parts like horns and lights) and some sample roof slot arrangements. Intentionally left open for use on any cabin – it’s your problem if you put attachments where they float, clip or just don’t fit. Also includes a roofbar.
– added and/or modified some bullbars
– roof flares. Fixed set of five rooftop marker lights, taken from the stock W900. For sleepers.
– Carrier APU/Aux Air-Conditioner on dedicated slot, mounted on right chassis side behind the tanks, adapted from Viper’s 389 (sleepers only)
– “Beacon” mount point, compatible to Aradeth/Ohaha’s parts from the VNL
– Exhausts for sleepers: Short Double Caliber (shorter pipes, fits better behind the standup sleeeper), outward-angled rear and side stacks modified from Pendragon models
– Selection of Viper’s 389 fenders adapted for the 579 (quarter/half/full fenders for sleepers)
– Neon effect under chassis (sleepers)
– more side skirt options
– Chrome or illuminated (white) Peterbilt logos for the radiator grill, adapted from Viper’s 389
– Side blinkers, for sleepers only
– Sideflares for sleepers: models with cleft for side exhausts (one by Shin2044, one by me), longer continuous sideflare panels (replacement), double-row sideflare (under cabin and under sideskirt)
– Rear-left toolbox (by Viper) or steps for the no-plastic sideskirts
– window deflectors
– additional horn adaptors (1.4)
– rack mount for 76-inch sleepers