PETERBILT 387 V1.45 1.45
– the hood was put into a separate accessory, the duma of the incapable figure was renamed Hood_ACC;
– pneumatic signals with the Peterbilt emblem have been added to the tuning, and the registration of their sounds has been improved;
– Author’s wheels (front with oval holes, from behind – round) were returned and slightly adapted to the game), American narrow rubber is also added to the addon for ETS2;
– the interior decoration is put into a separate accessory, in addition to the gray and beige, the beige version of the cabin with burgundy inserts has been added;
– added simplified (without a side device of devices) options for salons;
– added a cigarette lighter (to the IgPS duma), it is made unknown (the game chooses either or one of the iPhones);
– Redays distinguished parts for 2nd generation salons: the buttons of the right panel, the air conditioner block, the radio, the navigation unit (for the simplified version of the salon);
– the carpet on the floor was put into a separate accessory, its burgundy version has been added in return for beige with a black edging;
– Added seats with Peterbilt 389 from SCS – adjustment buttons, logo on the headrests, new security belts;
– an authentic steering wheel switch and an alarm flag was made, with animation refinement (including with high light / when switching light), the janitor of the wipers is also animated. A combined steering wheel switch is left for 2nd generation interiors.
– To improve compatibility in the “convoy” mode, animated mudguards are highlighted in a separate class. By default, unanimated are now spelled out everywhere;
– the conditions for the mandatory modes for the “convoy” mode (the main mod and compatibility for ETS2 are mandatory, the rest – no) are spelled out;
– minor edits of the errors found, editing model, materials and textures.
– Adapted for patch 22.214.171.124