Peterbilt 386 Truck v1.3 1.39
• Updated for 1.39.x to comply with latest sound update (again, SCS??)
• Added headache racks
• Added single axle full fender
• Various teaks
• Now a standard update and not as a hotfix for 1.38
• Added swing plate accessory for sleeper variants (sorry daycabs)
• Added MKI skins (If you want to rock the MKI look I guess)
• A few minor tweaks
• No issues other than the game engine nagging me here and there
• Paintjob issues on a couple accessories fixed
Replaced CB cord model
• Fixed Truck Dealer definition on not being able to find truck with other mods regarding Peterbilt Dealer.
• Template got updated! Hood piece between hood and cab got re-mapped. Along with various minor template fixes. (Thank you Tyrone’s Booth!)
• Ability to change grille styles (no bars or 3 bars)
• Def file fixes
• Retarder removed from all transmissions
• Skin 3 fixed missing stripe along back of cab for all variants
• Sideskirts, emissions boxes, and exhaust underwent model and definition upgrades.
• Template fix on painted emission boxes
• Deranged_Maester thank you for helping with the Cabin definition issues! I had no clue how to repair that. Thanks again!
• Added rear work lights
Made the Peterbilt 386 project I’ve had going on the last few years public and as up-to-date as it can get! Granted it’s not perfect, but this is the Initial release so the next versions after will continue to improve.
Current compatible sound mods that work for this truck as of 1.39.x…
Robinicus’ Combined engines pack for 1.39 is Here
Here’s a few key points to know about this mod..
-Made to run either with Robinicus sound packs for 1.39.x
-Has a template included!
-Multiple chassis options both stock and painted
-Multiple cab options
-Custom accessory nodes featuring antennas, lights, lightbars, bumpers, tanks, etc
-Based off the SCS Peterbilt 389 so a lot of parts may work for this truck. (except fuel tanks and step boxes)
-Truck and trailer chassis options!