CAT 3408 engine pack v 1.1
This mod has the sounds of a Caterpillar, model 3408 V8 eight cylinder engine, with the most realistic torque measurements possible. It contains the electronic ignition of the engine. Adapted to versions 1.39 and later made in FMod, according to SCS requirements.
You will find seven horsepower options for this engine ranging from 400HP up to 800HP. It also includes a 15 speed compound transmission with 6 final drive ratio options (from vanilla 3.23 up to 4.63)
1. 3408 T DI: 400 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1200 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
2. 3408A TA: 450 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1460 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
3. 3408B TA: 500 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1616 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
4. 3408B TA: 540 hp @ 2100 rpm, 1746 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
5. 3408E TA: 600 hp @ 2300 rpm, 1950 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
6. 3408E TA: 700 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2250 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
7. 3408E TA: 800 hp @ 2100 rpm, 2600 lb/ft @ 1400rpm
Please do not change in the mod data, or it may cause game errors. If you know how to modify them, you are at your own risk and expense, and don’t share it with anyone other than yourself.
Thanks to vsTerminus for the permission to use their sound mixes, and to YouTube user gm16v149, for recording it.
– Aggregate Freightliner FLC by XBS.
– Improved sounds.
(At the moment I don’t have a video on YouTube for a sample)
– To use the mod, download the file, then use a decompression program and extract the folder, it is essential for the mod to work.
– (IMPORTANT) Do not upload the file to other servers, if you want to share, use the original link (Sharemods). Please respect the credits of the mod if you will use any files from it.