Sound Fixes Pack v12.2 Mod
This mod replaces a lot of sounds to make the game more immersive and realistic.
** Installation **
Mod requires higher priority than mods with a game_data.sii file.
Otherwise, correct operation of pack not guaranteed.
** New in v12.2 **
Fine tuned external suspension sounds
Outside volume increased for “Open truck window” optional mod
[ETS2 edition] More “snow on wiper” sounds compatible with more truck mods
for Frosty Winter Weather SOUND addon
[ATS edition] Increased volume of AI traffic police sirens
and changed one of the police sirens back to default [ATS edition] Improved audio and increased volume for biplanes
[ATS edition] Increased volume for cable car engine and horn
** Feature list **
1) – Tire / Tyre sounds –
* Realistic asphalt tire sounds that resonate depending on how fast you are
accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds when driving on dirt or gravel roads.
2) – Suspension sounds –
* Increases range of suspension sounds from just tire suspension sounds
to cabin, trailer and tire suspension sounds.
* Light impacts trigger speed bump or irregular road surface suspension sounds
* Medium impacts trigger squeaking of cabin
* Very hard impacts may trigger the sound of a key swinging
3) – Gameplay and User Interface sounds –
* “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound.
Volume of this sound depends on Music volume in Audio settings in-game.
* “Bing bong” chime for train loading screen sound and
ferry loading screen sound.
* Reworked garage door sound and corrected its volume to a lower level
* Reduced volume of adviser message sound
* Reduced volume of yawn slightly for fatigue simulation
4) – Fuel / Gas station sounds –
* Classic/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping
(circa 1960s to 1970s).
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid sounds, door close and key insertion sound effect
for after refueling to a full tank.
5) – Common truck sounds –
* Mix of stock amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds.
Can be heard when you have abused the transmission and gearbox.
* Increased volume for interior stick sounds:
parking brake stick,
blinker stick lever
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for:
blinker / indicator / turn signal,
* Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound
* Lift axle has button press sound effect
* Real sound effect for trailer coupling. Also includes the sound of
the trailer brakes connecting straight after the fifth wheel coupling
* Driver Alert Support system sound installed on all trucks
(ETS2 exclusive feature)
6) – AI Traffic sounds –
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds.
Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of sounds
(turbo, engines, gear changes)
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you
or passing by you in the oncoming lane
7) – Environment sounds –
* Wind will sound slightly faster from cabin when you drive at a high speed
* Pattering of rain on windshield audible inside the truck during heavy rain
* Louder volume and reworked audio for biplanes, trains (included train horn),
helicopter, cable cars and Boeing planes
** Compatibility **
* Compatible for and tested on ETS2 version 1.22.2 and ATS version 1.0.x.
No errors in game log.
* Compatible with all trucks including mod trucks.
Does not replace individual truck sounds,
so can be used with any truck sound mod of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps
* Supports compatibility with Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.4
(provides realistic thunder and exterior rain sounds).
Both mods can be enabled at the same time. Check load order image for
** Options for the Sound Fixes Pack **
ETS2: Disable Driver Alert Support sound
ETS2: Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon
ETS2/ATS: Enable police siren sound for pursuit simulation
ETS2/ATS: Open truck window
These can be found in the Options folder when you download the pack.
You must enable the option with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack
for the sound to take effect!