Sound Fixes Pack v 21.38
Implemented realistic sounds for the Saab JAS 39 Gripen jet fighter random event, replacing the default Saab JAS 39 Gripen jet sounds.
The sound is mixed so it sounds accurate at each angle – a true 3D sound! [ETS2 edition]
Replaced 2 default air brake sound variants.
Finetuned sound of flags in the wind.
Finetuned F22 jet fighter sound. [ATS edition]
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 5 years, the Sound Fixes Pack continues to strive for making the game’s sounds feel like real life.
– The mod receives regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.40.4 + ATS 1.40.2. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Fuel / gas station sounds
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the late music
– Default common truck sounds (not engine or exhaust)
– AI traffic sounds
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases
– Genuine wind and tire sounds
– Location based sounds of environment
– Sounds for animated objects such as F22 jet fighters and biplanes
– Variable rain and thunder sounds
– Dynamic default wiper sound that may squeak only when windshield is dry