Project East West Idaho & Wyoming version 0.4.5
The Northwest project will be developed in the northwestern United States by adding Idaho and then Montana. After that, it is planned to map Dakota or Wyoming, which are unlikely to be created by SCS in the near future. Although this is for the distant future.
Now this card is compatible with a separate Montana Expansion card not C2C
– ATS 1.36
– All DLC maps (Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Utah)
– The card is compatible with DX11.
Make sure the priorities are set to
The screenshot shows how to install with Montana Expansion
Project east assets.scs
Mega Resources is required for work do not download if you have Mexico
Fix for combining MHAPro with maps of Mexico and Project East
Put directly above the Mega_Resources file
Changes in 0.4.3
Changes and corrections on the highway US 191:
Lanshaft breaks fixed
Fixed rock on the road causing damage
Fixed flying waterfall
Rendering distances fixed
Fixes in Jackson:
Fixed middle road sign
Fixed disappearance of AI traffic on the main road
Corrections in the city of Boise and its zone:
Dynamic road signs removed, speed limit of 65 mph on I 84 now.
Fixed holes in the scenery
Version 0.4.5 for American Truck Simulator (v1.36.x):
– More than 100 errors resolved.
– Added city Manila UT
– Added US 191 Highway from Rock Springs to Vernal Utah.
– Added UT 44 highway from US 191 to Manila UT
– Added WYO 530 highway from Manila UT to Rock Springs (Green River)