Kenworth W900 oqModifed v1.3.0
Changed wheelbase, instead of 306 inches, it became 285 inches.
As a result, it decreased, and the total length and the distance between the semi-trailer and the tractor, which had a positive effect on the truck maneuverability.
Now it is easier to maneuver on cramped bases.
– Fixed the position of the front wheels, front mudguards.
– Adjusted the width of the rear mudguards brackets.
– Changed the size of the rear steps and removed the tool box.
– Fixed front wing configuration.
– Changed the slope of the grille
– Figures on the hood.
– Decals on the door
– Decals for a sleeping bag.
– Full seats.
– Emblems on the backs of the seats.
– Additional slots on the high cab.
– Modified sounds.
– Exterior panel door and velvet ribbon glass, as seen from the cab.
Camera KW 937 – walking camera, for a cabin version with a berth.
Noowers_oq37 – management of flags and signs “Oversized cargo.”
Custom light v1.1.0 – more realistic headlights.
Test version: 1.35.1