Kenworth T680 v 1.0 ATS
– 76″ mid-roof sleeper cabin+interior, v1.3 base game accessories compatible (thanks 349hugo), with own single-driver interior cabin
– 52″ mid-roof cab with Aerokit, works good with colors, but has inconsistent texture on spoiler (uses stock 52″ interior)
– Mid-length chassis for the 53-inch cabins, also usable for daycabs who have something to prove (original by Shin2044)
– Multiple sets of roof mount points for ETS/Aradeth’s lights and horns for all SLEEPER cabins (including one actual roof bar). Notice: Intentionally left enabled for all cabs. If you put accessories when they obviously dont fit, or hover in thin air, laugh is on you, not me.
– Some bullbars with even more mount points (modified from Aradeth’s models)
– Side and shortened rear exhausts for sleepers, some outward-angled (side exhausts with permission by Pendragon)
– Interior cabin light (some colors)
– Additional side blinkers on sleepers (optional)
– APU and aux Air-Con for 76″ and 52″ cabs (Viper)
– Assortment of rear fenders (thanks Viper)
– Small number of sideskirts for mid- and long chassis
– Roof flares ported from day cab for sleepers (except for the Aero-52″)
– Lengthened sideflare stripes for the 76-inchers, with and without opening for side stacks
– “Lowbar” with marker light slots
Mod updated to ATS 1.5, but no new custom parts for now.